Salesforce lightning improves responsive applications for any device. It helps building apps, improves app performance, and can enhance custom user interfaces without code. Students of any background who are interested in such technologies can get trained in Salesforce Lightning. Sriman IT is one such better option for those who are willing to get into this career.
So, people of software, science, management, and other disciplinary background are eligible for training in Salesforce Lightning and other courses of Salesforce too. Certification achieved in such courses through Sriman IT assures the best placements.
- Introduction to Lightning Experience
- Common business issues faced by companies today.
- Lightning Component Framework
- Introduction to aura framework
- Enabling and Disabling of Lightning Experience for your organization
- Migrating from Classic to Lightning Experience Vice-Versa
- What is Domain Management?
- Creating Custom Domain for the organization.
- Configuring Custom Domain
- Configuring Authentication Setting for your Domain
Debugging in Lightning Experience:
- Lightning Inspector
- Installing Lightning Inspector Extension
- Enabling of Debug mode in Lightning Components
- What is Static Resource?
- Steps for Creating Static Resource
- Style sheet Creation using Static Resource
- Using Lightning Component for embedding Static Resource
- What is CSS?
- Types of CSS
- Creating Namespace for your organization
- Creation of Lightning Resource using Console
- Lightning Application
- Lightning Component
- Lightning Interface
- Lightning Event
Lightning Component Bundle:
- Steps for creating Lightning Component
- CSS Styles
- SVG File
- Local IDs
- Global IDs
- Value Providers
- Global Providers
- Global ID
- What is Custom Labels?
- Steps for Creating Custom Labels
- Setting Label using Parent Attributes
- Creating Component Documentation
- Designing in lightning Experience
Lightning Application Bundle:
- Steps for creating Lightning Application
- Adding of SVG resource to Component Bundle
- Adding Lightning Component to application
Tabs and App Launcher:
- Adding of lightning components to custom tab(lightning tab)
- Adding of lightning page to custom tab(lightning page tab)
- Adding of lightning components to app launcher
- Enable Developing mode
- over View about Developer Console
- Installing Eclipse
- Overview about using eclipse and options
- Installing ant and Maven in the eclipse
- What is Salesforce1?
- Installing of Salesforce1 Simulator
- Adding of Custom Tabs to Salesforce1
- Lightning Pages
- Lightning App Builder
- Adding Lightning Components to Lightning Page
Visual Force Pages:
- Displaying of Lightning Application in Visualforce Page
- What is Event?
- Creating Custom Component Event
- Registering an Event
- Handling Component Event
- Insertion of data into object
- Retrieving Data from particular object
- Input Components
- Output Components
- SOQL & SOSL